Thursday, June 7, 2012

Farmer's Market Inspired Table Setting

I like to do a nice grown up dinner once or twice a week. Most of the time we’re rushed with school or work and instead of hiring a babysitter to go out we enjoy date night at home. For this date night I was inspired by summer and our local farmer’s market. I grabbed a small variety of flowers from the Farmer’s Market. I wanted flowers that looked the most like wildflowers. If I had a farm and grew wild flowers I would have picked my own. Sadly, no farm for us yet. I took the flowers and cut them down and used mason jars as vases. I split up the different types of flowers and filled to quart sized mason jars. I currently have a small obsession with mason jars so I have all different sizes. I put candles in the smaller sized mason jars. You can find these jars in any grocery store in the baking aisle. I set natural colored placemats at two seats and used our leaf pattern plates. I like simple table settings. Look at my Farmer’s Market Menu post for the food shown. Happy Entertaining!


For other Rustic Inspired Entertaining items check out my Treasury of item from Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment